OP
OP
juicemanatx

juicemanatx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh. Beautiful fish, gone too soon. I'm very sorry, juicemanatx.

Diamondback. That's the good stuff.

The young emperor did appear to have some HLLE, and seems to have a few pale growths of some sort along his side, or perhaps thickened mucus. Was that there while he was alive, or is it strictly postmortem? There's a small white object in the hole alongside his mouth - is that sand - or something more sinister? I certainly don't see any obvious reason this guy's not swimming in your tank.

The "Ultimate Reef" article covers Uronema as well as Brooklynella, which is why I included it.

Bubbles popping on the Moorish Idol and appearing to be dead flesh just triggered a thought - consider adding Metroplex to the fishes' food, along with Seachem's "Focus". If this thing is internal, that might help get the medicine where it can do some good.

~Bruce

He had some lympho on his fin but that’s all I ever saw on him.

As of now, the only fish in the QT still showing issues is the Kole with the same patchy stuff the Idol had, just not bubbly.

OP
OP
juicemanatx

juicemanatx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
06570613492388929dc632b0d4856c9d.jpg

Lost the Kole. Looks to me like something is literally rotting or eating their flesh and fins. Which is bacterial right?

I’m on my 3rd dose of the Kana, Metro, and Furan today. Should I change what I’m doing as it’s not helping? Only fish left showing signs right now is the Clown. More worried about the others.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Antibiotics notoriously take a rather long time to get to work in marine fish. Normal time for an effective treatment is going to be ten to fourteen days.

I wish I knew of a way to speed up their action!

~Bruce, saddened yet again

Back