bad batch Salifert Alkalinity test

I did the tests for the newly mixed water with RO/DI(0 TDS) too. The readings were 15 .
I have two tanks. My Salifert test ran out two weeks ago so I bought a new kit.
Everything was normal with the old Salifert Alkanility tests. My corals and fish are thriving. Ca and Mag are 400 and 1250.
I don't have any other brand except Hanna.
I figure it is most likely to be a bad batch.
I am having the EXACT same issue! Should have double checked the previous post prior to posting mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new