Bam Bam's Double Tentacle Layers?

CommanderInReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Location
fairfax station
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these bam bams from one of my favorite local lfs (Nova Tropicals) and I got a 5 head bam bam frag. but after letting it acclimate overnight in the tank it's fully open with..... TWO polyp tentacle layers. i've never seen this and can't find any info on it. They didn't seem to have it at the store but it looks wild! Any info would help! This tank has been insane first I started seeing neon orange encrusting sponge growing on my live rock and now this. I love the fun adventures of the reef hobby!

4BF09E39-66A2-41C6-9A44-B52A89BA923C.jpeg E877EFA4-7149-42C3-8471-1D3D187D205C.jpeg 9BB32129-D40A-4F7E-9ADF-B0598B53956C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new