Banggai Cardinal and my Elegance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alchameth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alchameth

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
498
Reaction score
409
Location
Avondale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this weekend was deep clean, power heads, plumbing, etc so the flow was off for 60-90 mins. During that time, most the fish were chilling in their favorite hidy holes except my Banggai's... they seemed to find a new place and wondering if I need to worry about this.

1623217404674.png

1623217426404.png
 
In the wild they like to hide in urchin spines and in nems. I think yours should enjoy the new home!!

nice pic by the way!
 
I have one in my Nuvo 20 and he does that to a large hammer.
 
I have lost a red ochre to a elegance before. That's the luck of the draw I guess.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new