Banggai Cardinal fry pulse!

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
301
Reaction score
513
Location
Farmington CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Male spit them out early and I got a video clip.


PXL_20210211_033658784.jpg PXL_20210213_184130634.jpg
 
Cool. Have you raised any? I saw a post from a guy who was looking for some tiny ones. These might be a little too tiny.
 
I had 20 in March that I brought to Wetpets 2 months ago when their bodies got to be the size of a quarter. I kept the 4 runts from that clutch for now. Just had another clutch of 17 that's 6 weeks old now. Not sure if these eggs will make it as a few of them have died.
 
What do you feed them? I have a of pajamas or I should say I had a pair, I might still have a pair but I hardly ever see 1 let alone seeing two at the same time.
 
I started them on BBS feeding them from a pipette and have recently mixed in TDO chromaboost B1 and they've been eating everything as soon as they see it. The PJ'S are harder to raise as they don't spit out the fry fully developed like the banggai do. The ones in my video are way premature. Here's a pic of the batch from 6 weeks ago the first day.
PXL_20210116_025807483~2.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new