Bar Room Entertainment

Working on it, Dcal. I’m doing a lot of traveling right now and need to spend some time down there with a decent camera!
I see where your priorities are...

disappointing

jk i eagerly await. your build even before water is one of my favorites. the style and dimensions are perfect
 
I see where your priorities are...

disappointing

jk i eagerly await. your build even before water is one of my favorites. the style and dimensions are perfect


it truly is disappointing for me! I love the tank and all the inhabitants and want to soend more time for sure!

thank you for the kind words!
 
Amazing build, love howvtidy everything is.
 
Maybe I missed this in an update, but did you decide to remove the integrated UV for the MRC sump? I couldn't see it in your pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new