Bashsea bio fuge sump

vasilithegreek

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Location
chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into the bashsea bio fuge 48x18x18 sump and was curious if anyone has this or similar. It seems that not a lot of people have these sumps and wanted some feedback/more info on them.
 
I was looking into the bashsea bio fuge 48x18x18 sump and was curious if anyone has this or similar. It seems that not a lot of people have these sumps and wanted some feedback/more info on them.
I haven't heard much about them either. But, I did see a video that gave an inside look at there facility and the guys there. Looks like a solid operation. Personally I'd love to swap over to one of their sumps.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new