Bashsea bio fuge sump

vasilithegreek

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Location
chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into the bashsea bio fuge 48x18x18 sump and was curious if anyone has this or similar. It seems that not a lot of people have these sumps and wanted some feedback/more info on them.
 
I was looking into the bashsea bio fuge 48x18x18 sump and was curious if anyone has this or similar. It seems that not a lot of people have these sumps and wanted some feedback/more info on them.
I haven't heard much about them either. But, I did see a video that gave an inside look at there facility and the guys there. Looks like a solid operation. Personally I'd love to swap over to one of their sumps.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new