Battery backup for Icecap 1k gyre?

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to get a battery backup for my gyre pump. Would the icecap battery work with my 1k? Does anyone have a battery backup for their Icecap 1k gyre? If so, could you please post pics of how you hooked it up? Thanks!!

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last question. Does the battery come with all the wiring or do I need some kind of adapter plug to make it work. I read the product instructions and couldn’t figure this out. I really appreciate your help!

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last question. Does the battery come with all the wiring or do I need some kind of adapter plug to make it work. I read the product instructions and couldn’t figure this out. I really appreciate your help!
Mine came with everything I needed: a split y-cable to connect to the power for a pair of gyres and the AC wall adapter that supplies power to the IceCap battery.

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came with everything I needed: a split y-cable to connect to the power for a pair of gyres and the AC wall adapter that supplies power to the IceCap battery.
Thanks so much!!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back