Battlecorals Snipes Blue Discussion Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very noticeable difference with them on, even gives a little shimmer to the tank

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to let everyone know that we should come close to the full 50 contestants but if don't, it won't be $700 for first and $300 for second. We will still split the prize 70/30 but only by however many join.

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes no difference to me, payment has been requested for a while now so if someone hasn’t given a delay reason then at some point the ship has sailed. maybe consider having a cut off point where anyone late to the game simply gets less time to compete? Enter at 1 month in, only get 11 months to compete (and more epic bragging rights when you win with less time).

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes no difference to me, payment has been requested for a while now so if someone hasn’t given a delay reason then at some point the ship has sailed. maybe consider having a cut off point where anyone late to the game simply gets less time to compete? Enter at 1 month in, only get 11 months to compete (and more epic bragging rights when you win with less time).

Totally understand.

I could really go either way with this to be honest. It's been over 2 weeks since the payment date was set. That should be sufficient time.

Either way, I'm excited for another contest and battlebox.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely got the full 50
That is if everyone is in. A few people on the backup list said they will have to let me know in a day or two but most said they are in.

Should we give another week or two to pay? I'd like to give those that want to get in the opportunity. Totally up to @bubbaque and everyone else though. What do you guys think?
I think a little over two weeks is pretty long. It covers at least one pay period for most people. We have a lot of people in the contest now, even if no one else joins. The majority of the backup list has let me know they are in.

I say
WindingBoldFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am stoked to have made it into this contest.

My tank is just hitting 8 months and my sps are finally beginning to color up and grow. I might not be a contender but it will be fun and educational at the same time.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is if everyone is in. A few people on the backup list said they will have to let me know in a day or two but most said they are in.

I think a little over two weeks is pretty long. It covers at least one pay period for most people. We have a lot of people in the contest now, even if no one else joins. The majority of the backup list has let me know they are in.

I say
WindingBoldFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif

Can't wait for sure!

Did you get your winning contest box yet, from the Vivids Rainbow grow out? Can't wait to see what you get!

Just hope mine grows this time around:eek:

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait for sure!

Did you get your winning contest box yet, from the Vivids Rainbow grow out? Can't wait to see what you get!

Just hope mine grows this time around:eek:
Not yet. Everything will come next week together.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am stoked to have made it into this contest.

My tank is just hitting 8 months and my sps are finally beginning to color up and grow. I might not be a contender but it will be fun and educational at the same time.

I feel like we're in a similar boat;)

My system is 13 months old. Still has it's ups and downs.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back