Battlecorals!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Juniorh2r

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wont be disappointed. You're one lucky guy. What's the trick to get your wife to order you some of the best corals around?
Lol! Well its actually me just was really busy told her to complete it early today for me.

OP
OP
Juniorh2r

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only seen positive reviews and happy customers. I only have about 4 acros now I ordered 6 for 600$ if that goes well I'm gonna go for the big box ! Just taking it slow because I know its difficult to grow acros and I'm fairly new to the hobby

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best place to get anything SPS. Best frags, best service, best shipping, everything. Adam definitely holds the bar higher than anyone else. I can’t see how you can go wrong with any purchase. Can’t wait to see what you get.

MrArcana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of all the vendors I think battle might have the best selection of acros. The other vendors tend to have nice but often overpriced corals presented with filters and post processing. They also tend to be more monotone in color or display common color combos. And their signature pieces seem to be the same corals just renamed a lot of the time.

Whereas Battles corals are colorful and unique. And are shown at their dullest in white light... and still look amazing.

I just picked up a bubble bath unicorn at a swap and his space laser is on my want list. It's like a nicer version of the arc fireworks and isn't far behind merlin staff imo. I also like his aquatic man. I only have a 10g nano so space is at a premium.

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam is THE man. He's helped me out with a tank issue recently. I can't say enough good about him.

OP
OP
Juniorh2r

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got the tracking number and Adam seems like a really cool humble guy keep yall updated with pics tomorrow!

MrArcana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also just learned(while looking into his bonfire table, another awesome piece) that he hates when corals are referred to as "fire."

Thats my kind of vendor.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back