Battlelist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’ll be in the list from the efflo contest. Can’t wait for the next one (already have the poletti yellow from a battle box).
 
List me good sir!

200w (28).gif
 
eponymous entity would be a good coral (and band) name. There could be a whole series: another eponymous entity, a third..., still on the eponymous entity train, you tired of the eponymous entities yet?, ...
Phonetically it could someone who battles
 
Pretty sure all are on or off who have spoken so.

lol not a chance!! I promise you won’t get any sketchy or unwanted emails from this wrecking crew :).
Right now emails, just pleas for their tax id numbers.
List me good sir!

200w (28).gif
It may be a while before the bowties come out. I switched coasts and now am over dressed at work in my slacks.
 
Finally! I’m on a list that doesn’t have the potential for black SUV’s out front and black helicopters hovering overhead.



Or does it? :thinking-face:
Hmm I think I can make that happen…
 
Add me.

I never get notified when I’m tagged in those table charts; I usually end up finding out by seeing the thread in the new posts section.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new