BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Rainbow bright got fragged recently
PXL_20250728_153425692.jpg
 
Nice pics everyone! I'm jealous my tank just turned against me so we will see what I have left when the dust settles.
Robot Wars Fire GIF by Discovery
Looks like I’m joining the club. My co2 controller died right at the end of Houdini contest and I didn’t notice it right away. I’ve got Adam holding the prize box since it’s still mayhem in my tank.
 
He does. A small business hobbyist should support in my opinion.



Below is my BC Efflo 2.0 (Acropora Efflorescens). I also included a picture of the frag. I can see why a few articles around the web say that these can become massive plating colonies in home aquaria when properly taken care of. Mine is quickly becoming one of the largest in my display that isn't a Montipora.

Photos are not of your quality. However I hope they can help promote the quality BC provides when we properly take care of them.


Frag: 7/20/2021
1741641935913.png


Today: 3/10/2025
1741641849080.png
You need to identify them for us (or me at least, please)
 
You need to identify them for us (or me at least, please)

My post was quoted but I am not sure what you mean by identify? In my picture I did call out the base frag and colony it grew into. BC Efflo 2.0 (Acropora Efflorescens).

Sorry if I misunderstood the question.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new