beadlet Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hulgarth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hulgarth

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Guys

So I collected these guys about 3 weeks ago and they have been doing well and eating. A few days ago one guy walked about the tank for a few days then settled and closed up. Excuse the mess.

78702017_1206171589772628_6087727086762459136_n.jpg



So anyway i woke up today and he was still closed but now these little things appeared.

78691761_1435188736636644_3661551377521311744_n.jpg


I swear those are tiny mouths but I thought these guys bud or have a planktonic stage? They are moving for sure so I am wondering they if are babies?
 
Welcome to R2R!! Let's see if we can get someone from #reefsquad to help answer your question.
Thanks for the help and the welcome

Yep looks like you have new babies, time to pass out cigars ;)
haha time for celebration. I honestly can not work out how those little guys hid inside him. They seem to be spreading about the rock now.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new