• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

beautiful carpet nem

alexiowa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This blue green carpet has been in my tank for around a year. I recently added some extra lighting and the new started moving. That doesn't work for me with all the corals I have placed around the tank. I think i'm ready to let someone else keep this beautiful 12-14" carpet. $250 with local pickup

IMG_5014.jpg

OP
OP
alexiowa

alexiowa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can ship it but can't provide a doa guarantee since they typically don't ship well, that's why I prefer local pick up. Shipping would be higher than normal since it's large and needs a good amount of water for the trip

C'monvonng m ng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shipped a few big angel fish 6 inch and a 5 inch Gem tang for $85 dollar thru USPS overnight.
Yes I shipped overnight thru USPS instead of fedex.
Guaranteed Arrived next day before noon and less expensive then FedEx
My zip code is 11375.
Please check at USPS how much shipping.
When you ship please put a few new after rinse carbon into the bag to reduce amino and slime or unwanted toxic due to stress transportation.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can ship it but can't provide a doa guarantee since they typically don't ship well, that's why I prefer local pick up. Shipping would be higher than normal since it's large and needs a good amount of water for the trip

A beautiful specimen for sure.

Honestly, anemones do not need to be shipped in much water at all.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 131 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back