Beautiful Frogspawn/Hammer Cluster Frag coral advice!

CrazyCoolFishGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
11
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I hope you are all having a fantastic day! I just purchased this beautiful Hammer/Frogspawn coral that has 5 of them attached to 1 frag! Incredible! After acclimated, I pit him in this corner and was hoping to seek the advice about the flow, too much, too little, or just right? I have attached a small video for you to see! Appreciate help and advice!
 

Attachments

  • lv_0_20240314175539.mp4
    30.8 MB
Absolutely! Here are some pic appreciate your help!
1000010782.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20240316_150849.jpg
    20240316_150849.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 57
Yep! Thank you so much, this is my fist time owning frogspawn and hammers, so wanted to make sure all is looking good. It's really cool, here's the link to the guy I bought it from on Ebay, highly recommended him, but it's a cluster of 5 corals on one plug 3 hammers and 2 frogspawns all of different colors, it's now one of my focal points!

Link (https://www.ebay.com/itm/2352744717...kn7kniuq1w&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new