Before and after photo. Newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter UKJIG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

UKJIG

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.png
Hey everyone
I recently have taken over a saltwater tank from someone for free that was in some pretty bad shape. I have worked hard to get all my levels acceptable and after several water changes I am pretty close to where I should be. I have posted before and after pictures which were taken about 2 weeks apart.
 
Welcome to R2R. It sure looks like you've made tremendous progress in just two weeks. Congratulations.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank, well done!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R.;)
Nice looking tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new