Beginner Here from Sunny Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bellebomb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Future Floridian Greetings !!

welcome16.gif
 
Welcome to the family. Your patience and attention to detail will pay off immensely in the long run. Bravo!! Looking forward to following your journey.
 
Hey y’all! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the community. I am new to the hobby and constantly reading and researching to soak up as much as I can.

Thank you in advance for your help as I start this new endeavor.

Here is a picture of where I am right now. Plumbed and scaped, just waiting on the new dedicated 20 amp line to be installed next week.

451C571D-99A2-4DF4-A550-DCDE171436F7.jpeg 29969ED5-DCC5-4C2C-9AB3-B43FE11C7F67.jpeg
We to once were beginner, took me years until recently, these corals I can keep and are thriving. Welcome, love the tank



1 of 17 carnation corals, dendronephthya sp

20191121_223121.jpg
 
Hey y’all! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the community. I am new to the hobby and constantly reading and researching to soak up as much as I can.

Thank you in advance for your help as I start this new endeavor.

Here is a picture of where I am right now. Plumbed and scaped, just waiting on the new dedicated 20 amp line to be installed next week.

451C571D-99A2-4DF4-A550-DCDE171436F7.jpeg 29969ED5-DCC5-4C2C-9AB3-B43FE11C7F67.jpeg

You are in for a Great Adventure…WELCOME to the R2R Family…

Explore…Learn…Share

4j.gif
 
You are in for a Great Adventure…WELCOME to the R2R Family…

Explore…Learn…Share

4j.gif
Yes!!!! I feel like a sloth at the rate of this build, but thankfully momma blessed me with a ton of patience!
 
Yes!!!! I feel like a sloth at the rate of this build, but thankfully momma blessed me with a ton of patience!


Patience in Reefing is a great thing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new