Beginner mushroom. Splitting or Dying?

JW99

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Norman
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some pics of my first coral ever. Not sure exactly on the species as the only description was green mushroom. My question is if these "mouths"/ central openings are a good sign or bad. I've only had these for a couple days and I wasn't expecting signs of splitting so soon. Thanks for any info you can provide.

 
It looks healthy. I don't think it's necessarily splitting, though.
Ok I probably just didn't notice the central openings when I first picked them up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new