Bella Goby Pair stomach issue?

K9Fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
153
Reaction score
83
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


I’ve had this pair 4-5 months no issues and eating well. Take a look at the stomach on the bigger one, it has been getting larger over past couple weeks. Just eating well or something going on?? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new