OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you started to build your aquascape yet? Curious to know how well the glue worked.

not yet. I was planning on starting this weekend. Check out @F i s h y ’s build. He made his scape using this method and it turned out great

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously considering getting one of the aquatic life T5 hybrid fixtures. I have a feeling I could McGyver a way to get my noopsyches mounted. Or maybe I’ll just switch to Kessils since noopsyche is all done with the k7 ii’s in favor the upcoming 3s

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously considering getting one of the aquatic life T5 hybrid fixtures. I have a feeling I could McGyver a way to get my noopsyches mounted. Or maybe I’ll just switch to Kessils since noopsyche is all done with the k7 ii’s in favor the upcoming 3s
Just bit the bullet myself.
How wide are your noopsyches?
I got the 36" hydrid I'm going to use with my 24" v2+. I'm going to get kit to widen mine but the reefbreeder kit may just make it wide enough to fit yours as well.

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bit the bullet myself.
How wide are your noopsyches?
I got the 36" hydrid I'm going to use with my 24" v2+. I'm going to get kit to widen mine but the reefbreeder kit may just make it wide enough to fit yours as well.

the fixtures dimensions appear to be: 7.09" x 4.72" x 1.5”

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Yeah you should be able to drop your lamp right on the fixture and nice snug fit. Im sure you could easily bolt down to bottom side as well.

awesome! Especially since the equivalent noopsyche proprietary hybrid fixture might as well be $500

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I love your thread man. We are at super similar points in build with my upgrade. The excitement in here is awesome. Great info and ideas being tossed around it is a great bunch of folks here man! Good stuff:D

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I love your thread man. We are at super similar points in build with my upgrade. The excitement in here is awesome. Great info and ideas being tossed around it is a great bunch of folks here man! Good stuff:D

Thanks my guy! It’s all thanks to the more experienced salts like yourself. Before I “met” all of you people in Frank’s thread this build was more or less a one man show

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks my guy! It’s all thanks to the more experienced salts like yourself. Before I “met” all of you people in Frank’s thread this build was more or less a one man show
Come Let Me Love You GIF

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey saw this @BeltedCoyote and thought of you it talks about species names of zoas :)

heck yes! Just gave it a quick scan as I’m at work and technically not supposed to be on my phone but I’ll be reading that this evening for sure.

thanks!

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small update. Command bus cable came in so I can have my wave engine power my control 4 thereby cutting down on the number of power bricks. Also got my inkbird and the 4 gfci outlets I ordered accidentally (meant to order two, forgot I had 2 in the cart already and didn’t realize it until I had already placed the order). Oh well, now I’ve got one for the kiddos tank and my qt. Also got the 4 1” slip x slip bulkheads

had a question I meant to post and of course I can’t remember as I’m writing this lol

oh well

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small update. Command bus cable came in so I can have my wave engine power my control 4 thereby cutting down on the number of power bricks. Also got my inkbird and the 4 gfci outlets I ordered accidentally (meant to order two, forgot I had 2 in the cart already and didn’t realize it until I had already placed the order). Oh well, now I’ve got one for the kiddos tank and my qt. Also got the 4 1” slip x slip bulkheads

had a question I meant to post and of course I can’t remember as I’m writing this lol

oh well
one can never have too many gfci outlets

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next thing I need to figure out is how to suspend one of my noopsyches over the tote for the LR when I get it. Or I could use the little zetlight I got when I thought I was going to have a fuge

Meme Think GIF

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back