BeltedCoyote’s reboot: the birth of the leviathan

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5a8412.jpg
well... husband is playing dnd, I'm watching prisoner of azkaban - I know what I'm turning on next...

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of ya’ll run grounding probes? Also, where does one acquire Random Flow Generators?
you can 3d print them if you have the means! I have some saved because I'm considering it for the pico. From what I've read they don't do well unless you have heavy pressure coming through your return. I don't think I have my CADE turned up high enough for it to be beneficial.

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just reread all 4 books a couple weeks ago out of boredom. I have a problem. But reading helps me save money

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

just listened to the trilogy and the silmarilion via audible in the last few weeks. Going to listen to the hobbit after I finish the Hyperion series by Dan Simmons

Books are best. So are audiobooks

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of ya’ll run grounding probes? Also, where does one acquire Random Flow Generators?
Got my rfg through Brs or SaltwaterAquarium.com, I don't run grounding probes because I have my hands in the tank every day and would rather be the ground and find out I have an issue sooner.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G
just listened to the trilogy and the silmarilion via audible in the last few weeks. Going to listen to the hobbit after I finish the Hyperion series by Dan Simmons

Books are best. So are audiobooks
Check out Graphic Audio...they are my jam for road trips! And I can't imagine the Simarillon through audio... I couldn't keep up...

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can 3d print them if you have the means! I have some saved because I'm considering it for the pico. From what I've read they don't do well unless you have heavy pressure coming through your return. I don't think I have my CADE turned up high enough for it to be beneficial.

yeah no printing ability. Although I’d love a 3D printer just to be able to make reef gear I need.

and good to. I’m not sure what pressure I’ll have yet although if I’m running 4 returns I’m guessing it’ll require a decent amount of pressure. I guess I can add RFAs later on if they turn out to be suitable

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to look it up, vivid creative aquatics is the company i was looking at before I decided to just print it if I end up going that route

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G

Check out Graphic Audio...they are my jam for road trips! And I can't imagine the Simarillon through audio... I couldn't keep up...

haven’t heard of Graphic Audio. I’ve used audible for years. I’ll have to check Your recommendation out!

and the silmarilion isn’t too hard to follow at all. But I have read it before so that may play a part...lol

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my 2600 gph jebao at about 60% with one RFG on a 40b with two hard 90's. I had it at 30% with the fan locline attachment

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my 2600 gph jebao at about 60% with one RFG on a 40b with two hard 90's. I had it at 30% with the fan locline attachment
my sicce runs at 40%.... maybe it'd work actually, but IDK if it's necessary in this tank w/ it being mostly lps and softies. The pico is my sps tank and I think the extra flow benefits it more. My sicce actually has different flow settings on its own to help "randomize" to an extent

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haven’t heard of Graphic Audio. I’ve used audible for years. I’ll have to check Your recommendation out!

and the silmarilion isn’t too hard to follow at all. But I have read it before so that may play a part...lol
Graphic Audio is a full production with voice actors and sound effects... You pay per "movie" but they are usually 6-12 hours each... Their tag line is "a movie for your mind". Perfect road trip material.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graphic Audio is a full production with voice actors and sound effects... You pay per "movie" but they are usually 6-12 hours each... Their tag line is "a movie for your mind". Perfect road trip material.
Ooooo I'll have to look this up. Right now I just binge TimeSuck podcasts....

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back