Berghia nudibranch breeding

Dipping the rock in straight 3% hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes will kill everything on the rock except the aiptasia. So obviously the rock can’t have nudi on it , they would die too. I have done this when transferring aiptasia rock from the aiptasia tank to the nudi tank.
Good to know - thanks!!
 
Dipping the rock in straight 3% hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes will kill everything on the rock except the aiptasia. So obviously the rock can’t have nudi on it , they would die too. I have done this when transferring aiptasia rock from the aiptasia tank to the nudi tank.
Thank you very much. This is exactly the information that I needed…
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new