Berghia Nudibranchs Compatibility??

AtticusPutt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to some recent financial problems I have let an aiptasia infestation occur in my tank. I have decided to pick out Berghia Nudibranchs to solve the problem. My question is that in my tank I have a pesky bicolor dottyback who kills almost anything in sight, will he also kill the Nudibranchs?

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can only speak from my own experience. No fish I have in any tank has bothered them, including my six line wrasse. They might check them out but I have not seen one eat a nudibranch.

SteveNag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to some recent financial problems I have let an aiptasia infestation occur in my tank. I have decided to pick out Berghia Nudibranchs to solve the problem. My question is that in my tank I have a pesky bicolor dottyback who kills almost anything in sight, will he also kill the Nudibranchs?
I have a dottyback in my tank. She checked out my berghia nudibranchs but didn't bother them.

Mm16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 300 gallon tank and had a major outbreak of aiptasia. I tried peppermint shrimp, and six line wrasse and it didn't work. I also tried aiptasia x but I just had too much. I put in a Klein butterfly and the aiptasia was gone in 3 days.

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dottyback didn't eat them. I was worried they'd become $10 snacks. The berghia did eat all my aiptasia though :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%

Back