Current Tides

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone have experience with berghia nudibranchs? I recently came across a 125g with nothing but a moray eel and plenty of aiptasia lol. at first I was thinking peppermint shrimp, but I didn't think the eel would leave them alone. then I thought about berghia, thoughts? open to suggestions always.

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if this would be an appropriate time to employ hydroxy chloroquine. It can nuke a tank and take out aiptasia. Assuming there are no inverts in the tank you want to keep...

Yeos87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter how many aiptasia you have. They will wipe it out eventually and starve to death, and that’s because they have a strict diet. You just have to rehome them once their jobs finished. I used peppermint shrimp to solve mine.

Jf14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone have experience with berghia nudibranchs? I recently came across a 125g with nothing but a moray eel and plenty of aiptasia lol. at first I was thinking peppermint shrimp, but I didn't think the eel would leave them alone. then I thought about berghia, thoughts? open to suggestions always.
Hi - Do you still have the Aiptasia. I would like to purchase them and pay the shipping. Thanks

Jf14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - Do you still have the Aiptasia. I would like to purchase them and pay the shipping. Thanks
Berghia will eat all the Aiptasia. It will take several weeks but they eventually eliminate them.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back