Best aio nano frag tak?

Himmat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! I am looking for an aio frag tank. Nothing to big. More than 20 gallons but less than 40 gallons. Any suggestions? Any for sale? Please let me know!
 
If you’re in the Reno Tahoe sac area I’ve got an IM 25 lagoon for sale. On the smaller end of what you’re looking for. That’s probably one of the smaller aio popular tanks people might suggest. My friend made a pretty nice aio with a 40 breeder with some silicone and a few pieces of glass. Might be an option.
 
Innovative marine makes great units
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new