Best Bet for Clown Pair

drcole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
876
Reaction score
480
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking into getting a tank for my desk at my office. I have a pretty large area so I would love to have a tank to house a pair of clowns. What is my minimum size to accomplish this?
 
14 gallon bio cube would be big enough for two clowns on a desk AIO. i guess after looking i don't know if they still make it been a while since I've looked at biocube but they make a 16 for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new