Best Camera for Reef Photography!?!?

I have been using a Canon 600D with a Canon 100mm macro lense. You will be best having a tripod & possibly a remote shutter so you do not interfere with the camera as any shake causes a blurry picture. As with any expensive camera you need the correct white balance else you will still not be getting top photos. I shoot in Raw but I still try my best to get the photo as good as possible to save furthur editing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new