Best food for tiny omnivores?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Debramb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Debramb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
652
Reaction score
466
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, Happy Friday of Marine lovers.
I have new tiny Chromis, Firefish, Melanus Wrasse and pair of clowns bonded in our 125 long tank.
I’ve feed pellets and frozen brine and mysis, but all seem to large. I’m going to defrost some mysis and grind up smaller to try to night. My TDO pellets are medium so I’m going to throw them in the blender. My Tangs in the other 100 tank are 13-15 yrs old and gobble everything. Please share what’s best for these tiny mouths, who I’m letting grow before the big guys join. The new guys are from Dr Reef who guaranteed for 30 days with copper. I’m still going to observe them before my “Virgin” Tangs, regal, Sailfin, Yellow and a Lemonpeel Angel join.
I really appreciate the best resource for tips!
Debra

IMG_7517.jpeg
 
Hi all, Happy Friday of Marine lovers.
I have new tiny Chromis, Firefish, Melanus Wrasse and pair of clowns bonded in our 125 long tank.
I’ve feed pellets and frozen brine and mysis, but all seem to large. I’m going to defrost some mysis and grind up smaller to try to night. My TDO pellets are medium so I’m going to throw them in the blender. My Tangs in the other 100 tank are 13-15 yrs old and gobble everything. Please share what’s best for these tiny mouths, who I’m letting grow before the big guys join. The new guys are from Dr Reef who guaranteed for 30 days with copper. I’m still going to observe them before my “Virgin” Tangs, regal, Sailfin, Yellow and a Lemonpeel Angel join.
I really appreciate the best resource for tips!
Debra

IMG_7517.jpeg
I just mixed LRS for Reef and frozen Brine w/ Spirialla and mysis. W/Selcon. I’ll feed Tangs g first then use Oster to whip to pulp. That’ll be the little ones food.
It will keep in fridge for a day or so.
What’s everyone think???
Debra
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new