Best kessil lighting for 72 bowfront

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hectorg214
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hectorg214

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 72 gallon bowfront and wanted to switch to Kessil lights but don't know which ones would be best. Right now I have a fluval marine light and a coral life. As for corals, I have an anemone, Kenya trees, a couple of mushrooms and sinularia.
 
I have a 72 gallon bowfront and wanted to switch to Kessil lights but don't know which ones would be best. Right now I have a fluval marine light and a coral life. As for corals, I have an anemone, Kenya trees, a couple of mushrooms and sinularia.
One ap9x or 2 360s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new