Best LFS in Manhattan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bandomo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bandomo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
434
Reaction score
13
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have a couple of free hours in Manhattan this coming weekend. If you could recommend just one store, which one would it be?

Cheers,
 
Manhattan Aquariums by far!!! I'm jealous. I want to go back there.
 
Yep, manhattan aquariums. Can't wait to get back up there next month and see what they've been up to
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new