Best Overflow out there?

TaylorPilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

After your question the other day, I was trying to figure out a way to keep the pricing the same permanently. The problem has been the cost of shipping for such large boxes has become an issue. So I am going to keep the pricing the same, but I am going to change the sizes of the internal boxes by a few inches. The 24" will now be 20", and the 35" will be 32". They will more comfortably fit in boxes a size smaller and the shipping will go down allowing me to keep the current sales prices. the boxes ability to skim isn't really effected, and it bring me more inline with the price of other products out there, but still being larger than other products. I plan on making the change to the website on Monday, so if you are set on a the 24" or 35" I would order before the weekend is up. I just wanted to give you a heads up because I told you the pricing would last through Christmas, so if you wanted to work something out beyond Monday, just let me know and I will honor that price for you.

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After your question the other day, I was trying to figure out a way to keep the pricing the same permanently. The problem has been the cost of shipping for such large boxes has become an issue. So I am going to keep the pricing the same, but I am going to change the sizes of the internal boxes by a few inches. The 24" will now be 20", and the 35" will be 32". They will more comfortably fit in boxes a size smaller and the shipping will go down allowing me to keep the current sales prices. the boxes ability to skim isn't really effected, and it bring me more inline with the price of other products out there, but still being larger than other products. I plan on making the change to the website on Monday, so if you are set on a the 24" or 35" I would order before the weekend is up. I just wanted to give you a heads up because I told you the pricing would last through Christmas, so if you wanted to work something out beyond Monday, just let me know and I will honor that price for you.

Awesome. Thank you so much.. I’ll definitely consider this and let you know!

John Widner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking into getting a modular marine overflow and it looks like his site is down. Has anyone heard anything on this?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 68 77.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.7%
Back