Best pellet food?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lebladp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've been using spectrum for a long time, but I started mixing in New Era pellets (algae, and aegis). These are moist stick pellets, good size for my larger wrasses, all my fish love em.
 
I've been using spectrum for a long time, but I started mixing in New Era pellets (algae, and aegis). These are moist stick pellets, good size for my larger wrasses, all my fish love em.

Yea, im gonna try some NLS algae pellets too.
 
Used NLS Thera+ for a year, its not bad. Then I switched to Elos SMv2 b/c of their no po4 claim, fishes seem more excited with the Elos, maybe its the smell.
 
Ever since I got my apex auto feeder I have been using their Crossover Diet food... My fish love it!! I recently got 3 lyretail anthias and they ate it first day(3 hours) in my tank

Supposedly its got a little something for corals as well..
 
Elos SVm2, they claim to have no polyphosphates which is a preservative in most other brands. Polyphosphates will increase your phosphate levels after it enters your water.
 
Elos SVm2, they claim to have no polyphosphates which is a preservative in most other brands. Polyphosphates will increase your phosphate levels after it enters your water.

Ahhhh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new