Best place to buy Chaetomorpha

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am building a Chaetomorpha reactor. Where is the best place to buy it that I can be guaranteed that it doesn't have any parasites or aiptasia in it. My tank is going through a fallow period so the last thing I want to do is add velvet or crypt back into it. Also, I finally eradicated my aiptasia problem.

OP
OP
jasonrusso

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the overwhelming response [emoji6] I ordered from Reefcleaners. John was the only one to guarantee pest and aiptasia free. I also ordered some pods and nassarius snails. I have until July 7th until my fallow period is over. I'll set up my chaeto reactor this week and get the nutrients under control.

Esquire805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the overwhelming response [emoji6] I ordered from Reefcleaners. John was the only one to guarantee pest and aiptasia free. I also ordered some pods and nassarius snails. I have until July 7th until my fallow period is over. I'll set up my chaeto reactor this week and get the nutrients under control.
i ordered from them and i got dead stuff was pretty mad but if you need algae let me know i have tons of stuff

Girthrockwel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some chaeto and snails from reef cleaners and everything showed up fine. They seem like a stand up store to deal with.

Back