Best place to buy inverts ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,481
Reaction score
13,007
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy inverts like anemone crabs, sexy shrimp, glass anemone shrimp
Not looking for clean up crew or to buy through liveaquaria
Thanks !
 
Last edited:
I’ve tried asking my lfs several times and I always get the same answer “the whole seller didn’t have them in stock”.
 
I’ve tried asking my lfs several times and I always get the same answer “the whole seller didn’t have them in stock”.
Yeah i suppose the LFS route only works if you have a really good LFS, mine makes weekly runs and hand picks all live stock. I have heard good things about Algae Barn for clean up crew, cant say i have ordered anything but pods from them though. Wish i could help more, i am sure others have some go to online shops...
 
Yeah i suppose the LFS route only works if you have a really good LFS, mine makes weekly runs and hand picks all live stock. I have heard good things about Algae Barn for clean up crew, cant say i have ordered anything but pods from them though. Wish i could help more, i am sure others have some go to online shops...
I appreciate your help though !!
 
reefcleaners.org usually has good cuc options and prices.
 
I'd avoid reefcleaners until they offer shipping through ups or FedEx. I have dead loss from them and they cancelled me for their items being DOA. They even miss ship items and only offer an apology and no refund. Try reeftopia or foxy saltwater tropicals
 
I'd avoid reefcleaners as well..

My address was banned due to the amount of DOA I had. Obviously don't take into account ship time to include proper amount of heaters. The box always arrived smelling like a full protein skimmer running for weeks
 
I'd avoid reefcleaners until they offer shipping through ups or FedEx. I have dead loss from them and they cancelled me for their items being DOA. They even miss ship items and only offer an apology and no refund. Try reeftopia or foxy saltwater tropicals
I was mulling placing an order with Reefcleaners the other day, they do offer UPS next day air now.
 
Just beware of you actually report dead loss to them, it's likely you will be banned from ordering again, like I was and another poster above. I'm sure we are not the only ones. Their stock is dirty also so make sure to qt anything coming from them.
 
Thanks for the warnings but I’m not looking for cuc and looking for inverts that reefcleaners do not carry
 
WOW, ok. I am actually researching for CUC and I thought ReefCleaners had a good inventory and quality website with helpful information. Glad I read other people's comments and may pass on them. I'll check out the other two sites recommended.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new