Best Price Photo.com???

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody ever order from BPP? Seems like they have some decent prices but I am unsure about ordering from them... Any input?

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never done business with them, but have heard of them, through several photography forums that I'm involved in. I've not heard anything bad. Typically, most photographers will recommend B&H, Adorama, Sigma4less and OneCall. I'm lucky to be local to OneCall (Huppins).

Here's a great tool, for checking out etailers. Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores

OP
OP
dougers31

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never done business with them, but have heard of them, through several photography forums that I'm involved in. I've not heard anything bad. Typically, most photographers will recommend B&H, Adorama, Sigma4less and OneCall. I'm lucky to be local to OneCall (Huppins).

Here's a great tool, for checking out etailers. Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores

Hmmm... I looked them up and the reviews seem too good to be true(as well as their prices). I also checked another forum and most people said stay away, and that they will try and upsell you as well as make it sound like you need all kinds of accessories etc. Who do I believe??? :)

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 48 65.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.5%
Back