Best Price Photo.com???

  • Thread starter Thread starter dougers31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
212
Location
Albert lea, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody ever order from BPP? Seems like they have some decent prices but I am unsure about ordering from them... Any input?
 
I've never done business with them, but have heard of them, through several photography forums that I'm involved in. I've not heard anything bad. Typically, most photographers will recommend B&H, Adorama, Sigma4less and OneCall. I'm lucky to be local to OneCall (Huppins).

Here's a great tool, for checking out etailers. Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores
 
I've never done business with them, but have heard of them, through several photography forums that I'm involved in. I've not heard anything bad. Typically, most photographers will recommend B&H, Adorama, Sigma4less and OneCall. I'm lucky to be local to OneCall (Huppins).

Here's a great tool, for checking out etailers. Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores

Hmmm... I looked them up and the reviews seem too good to be true(as well as their prices). I also checked another forum and most people said stay away, and that they will try and upsell you as well as make it sound like you need all kinds of accessories etc. Who do I believe??? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new