Best UV sterilizer for Redsea Max E 260 AIO

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best UV sterilizer for Redsea Max E 260 AIO? I found there to be alot of options for UV sterilizers out there, however with my AIO tank I am having trouble finding a good soultion to help me beat dinos with a UV that would fit my AIO style tank no sump. Any suggestions?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s not much room in the back of the E260, it was my first tank, so you might need to use an external UVC outside the tank

I use the DD ones

OP
OP
O

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s not much room in the back of the E260, it was my first tank, so you might need to use an external UVC outside the tank

I use the DD ones
Yeah, i really don't want one, but i have Dinos that need to be eradicated so i hope it will only be temporary. And i will look into the DD ones . Thanks !

richardbflo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best UV sterilizer for Redsea Max E 260 AIO? I found there to be alot of options for UV sterilizers out there, however with my AIO tank I am having trouble finding a good soultion to help me beat dinos with a UV that would fit my AIO style tank no sump. Any suggestions?
I have the same tank and the same Dino problem. What did you end up getting and would you recommend it?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back