Best wholesale companies

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll give it to you straight, just like everyone here or some here are giving you information, I have a good amount of wholesalers, that's mainly where I buy from, I will buy retail if it's something rare or hard to get and only live corals. Dry goods wholesale.

Quality Marine, sea-dwelling creatures, underwater world, coast tropical, Aquarium Arts, Cortez marine, expects brick and mortar building, business license, sales permit, pictures of your building and a copy of your lease.

One member here met me at one of the wholesalers and he gets access that way. If you live close to LAX let me know

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's one he owns a diving company in Tonga and he sells to the end user the hobbyist or wholesalers. His company is the one that gets the corals for sea dwelling creatures, quality Marine, and many others from Europe also
Name is Teau Faletau owner of Ecological Reef Farms. He can clear customs for you also, but at lax. Because if you live in another state then his sister and brother who live there will prepare the corals or fish to ship to you domestic flight. Anything ship domestic flight you will pay when you receive it.

You need to befriend him on Facebook or Instagram but he's on Facebook more I've been dealing with him for over 3 years period no issues nice guy . He's one of the few you can deal with directly from the source but his source is Tonga. Always remember with anyone or any wholesaler you do business with if you order one box it will take a few months to get because of the virus and flight issues, if you order 5 10 20 boxes your order will come sooner

Last edited:

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for recommendations on good wholesale companies to do business with.
Most wholesalers won't even take your phone calls unless you buy a minimum order of $2,000 a month..... you gonna buy that much to resale?

You can't just buy wholesale for personal gain bro

IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY....

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most wholesalers won't even take your phone calls unless you buy a minimum order of $2,000 a month..... you gonna buy that much?

I say this with respect to you my member, but buying from sea dwelling creatures if you buy like say $300 or less they charge you $50 fee and if they like you they won't charge you the $50 fee. I'm kidding but if they see you often they won't charge you the $50 fee, if you buy from aquarium Arts you can buy $10 or you can buy thousands, underwater world the same usually about 125 is a minimum I've spent there when I go and I don't go much. Cost tropical I've gone there and by $20 sometimes 100 or more they have no minimum. Right now the way things are with the economy things have changed and most are very flexible

OP
OP
Brock collins

Brock collins

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most wholesalers won't even take your phone calls unless you buy a minimum order of $2,000 a month..... you gonna buy that much to resale?

You can't just buy wholesale for personal gain bro

IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY....

I plan to sell and order would be over 2000 for sure but I see what your saying 100% thats not a goal.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with a online store, and a resellers permit, should be able to open an account with this wholesaler. They're good for they're good for Chinese pumps and skimmers and the wavemakers, and other goods plus Chinese lighting. They do carry Zetlight Z8 , and all the other line from that brand. The name of the company is

Ming Trading LLC, THEY'RE IN CHICAGO THEY'LL EVEN DROP SHIP YOUR ITEMS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, AND THEY'RE VERY NICE. I JUST OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM TWO WEEKS AGO ORDERED FOUR WAVE MAKERS AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GET THEM TODAY

Link.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From Ming Trading LLC
Just in...

IMG_20200921_152159220.jpg IMG_20200921_152354854.jpg

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things should fix itself after the election get back to normal. Freight prices are crazy right now. I own a trucking company. But hired a extra driver so I am looking to tinker with my hobby.

Hey Brock I got it good sir. so you say you own a trucking company and you love the shows here my idea for you and please do it as it amazing, hell I even help you out.

OK ....(all good ideas stat like the eh?) we make the 1st and only moving LFS in a trailer. you pull up to reefaploza or other trade show and the other vendors have a itty bitty tinny both with a frag tank or two but you, the big BOSS pull up out side with a full on reef truck deck out with a pimping system and 1000S of corals yeah you will get the biz. even make a you tube show and help pay for it.

I get free corals for the idea right!?
BTW that is just trade marked fellas as intellectual property...lol

but no really let do this!

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brock I got it good sir. so you say you own a trucking company and you love the shows here my idea for you and please do it as it amazing, hell I even help you out.

OK ....(all good ideas stat like the eh?) we make the 1st and only moving LFS in a trailer. you pull up to reefaploza or other trade show and the other vendors have a itty bitty tinny both with a frag tank or two but you, the big BOSS pull up out side with a full on reef truck deck out with a pimping system and 1000S of corals yeah you will get the biz. even make a you tube show and help pay for it.

SO we had a vendor do a similar thing at one of our shows. They sold knives and wanted to use their camper/trailer that they set up at fairs and stuff. Ok, cool idea.

It was TERRIBLE. Everyone else is floor level and talking person to person and you get to this booth and have to look up at the sales guys as they pitch their stuff. It didn't work out.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

that's a great idea, we all invest millions of dollars and make hundreds of dollars. I like that

snowhite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thoughts on moving all that water? Weight of all that water? Keeping it all viable temp, etc constantly 24/7? Shifting and sloshing of said water? Extra water to replace the water? Viability and sustainability may be of concern. Fuel costs moving all that heavy water from one location to another? Cost of the rig capable of hauling all that heavy water from one location to another?

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thoughts on moving all that water? Weight of all that water? Keeping it all viable temp, etc constantly 24/7? Shifting and sloshing of said water? Extra water to replace the water? Viability and sustainability may be of concern. Fuel costs moving all that heavy water from one location to another? Cost of the rig capable of hauling all that heavy water from one location to another?
Dude, we're investing millions and making hundreds. What a business plan.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

it was just a fun dream/thought. not really a serious biz model I did think of all that. just a fun way to engage with the OP has he does own a trucking company it was a to get the ideas flowing. that is my creative process go way out there then bring it back down a bit. besides think of all the inventions and scientific break troughs at the time they where leading edge ideas.
could this work possible is it worth prob. not haha

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was just a fun dream/thought. not really a serious biz model I did think of all that. just a fun way to engage with the OP has he does own a trucking company it was a to get the ideas flowing. that is my creative process go way out there then bring it back down a bit. besides think of all the inventions and scientific break troughs at the time they where leading edge ideas.
could this work possible is it worth prob. not haha
This is what I think of our hobby

They say our hobby is a rich man's hobby, I don't think so. Here's a tip of the day or the week. Do what I do. Next time you're at a reef shop drooling over that Coral. Get together with 14 of your friends and fork out a hundred bucks each and buy that Coral. Take turns sharing it, one friend one month then the next friend next month. At least you can say you have a $1400 coral that you got for a hundred bucks. And don't be afraid to ask a reef shop, "can you do layaway." I do

TaylorP78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's one he owns a diving company in Tonga and he sells to the end user the hobbyist or wholesalers. His company is the one that gets the corals for sea dwelling creatures, quality Marine, and many others from Europe also
Name is Teau Faletau owner of Ecological Reef Farms. He can clear customs for you also, but at lax. Because if you live in another state then his sister and brother who live there will prepare the corals or fish to ship to you domestic flight. Anything ship domestic flight you will pay when you receive it.

You need to befriend him on Facebook or Instagram but he's on Facebook more I've been dealing with him for over 3 years period no issues nice guy . He's one of the few you can deal with directly from the source but his source is Tonga. Always remember with anyone or any wholesaler you do business with if you order one box it will take a few months to get because of the virus and flight issues, if you order 5 10 20 boxes your order will come sooner
Where can I find this diver?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back