Better and Sweeter than LiveAquaria

Thanks @Dr. Reef I received my small blonde naso tang this morning and it’s currently in the acclimation box! Healthy specimen that shipped well! I appreciate you matching Liveaquaria’s free shipping of $99+!

20260312_131029_8B9E7A54-2FB5-4E4A-A9E0-07B361D50CE4.png
Oh dang that’s beautiful! I wish I would’ve known about the price match when placing my order! Super excited for my first one from Dr. Reef next week!
 
Oh dang that’s beautiful! I wish I would’ve known about the price match when placing my order! Super excited for my first one from Dr. Reef next week!
if you havent paid for your order yet we can match the price. If not PM me we can help you on your next order.
 
If you do decide to place orders on both sites and want them shipped together, please let me know your order numbers so i can take off 1 of the shipping/box charges.
Thank you. I really appreciate your willingness to meet customer needs even though it adds work on your end. You go ABOVE AND BEYOND.
 
Hi, I would say about couple of months maybe.
Captive bred is tiny and will likely not survive.
Hi again,
Any updates on potters angel's availability? I'm also looking around for a H. Magnifica (Ritteri) anemone, and if there's a real timeline on the potters angels, I'd just wait and order both from you to save on shipping...
Thanks!
Matt
 
Hi again,
Any updates on potters angel's availability? I'm also looking around for a H. Magnifica (Ritteri) anemone, and if there's a real timeline on the potters angels, I'd just wait and order both from you to save on shipping...
Thanks!
Matt
nothing yet. Biota are tiny and normally dont live or survive long for $1k. Hawaii will open by summer, I am very hopeful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new