do ittttttt
not in the cards for a while, just bought a house and soon to be married, it'll be probably another year or two minimum before I can upgrade unless I find a super deal on a used tank..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
do ittttttt
Oh poppycock, there is always room in the budget for a larger tank ;)not in the cards for a while, just bought a house and soon to be married, it'll be probably another year or two minimum before I can upgrade unless I find a super deal on a used tank..
Thanks! Been a long, tough road to get here, and even then, it's still not where it could be. Hopefully over the next few months I can whip it into shape a little more before the little one arrives in September and I start slacking! :)Thats looks fantastic!
It's unfinished for the time being, looks like poop hanging over the tank right now lol, but my new LED driver boards should arrive next week and I can finish assembling everything. I've got a dozen T5 bulbs that I'll be testing different combinations of and getting some pictures and PAR readings for, so look for that in the coming weeks :)Great googily moogily, dat light!
Thanks! This copperband is not scared of me at all, most new fish would hide for the first few days or weeks when I walked up to look in, but this one is all 'hey man, you gonna feed me or what?' :DWow that's a really nice angle shot!
You're welcome :)I just joined and I must say that I love your attention to detail. Hope to post my build thread on my existing 180 gallon tank soon. Thank you for the inspiration.