Big praise

ImaFlippinDolphin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd just like to say that without the support of my family, the acceptance, the assistance, and the faith placed in me to take the knowledge of past experience, the volumes and wealth of information we all gather and share here...I'd be still out of this hobby.

I had a terrible experience, a hobby killing experience when I had a prolonged power outage. I was fortunate that I had my phone and could emergency save the bulk of my reef by passing my livestock throughout my local community. A fire sale, a tank ending calamity. I was devastated. I shut down everything, and turned my back on that portion of life that included teaching my children how providing a stable environment through simple maintenance can produce awe inspiring results. A reality of truly labor of love, teaching and understanding was destroyed.

That chapter is in the books though ladies and gentlemen, my tank will be here Friday!! Back in the saddle and my mrs is on board and THAT brings me to the point of my post.

I want to acknowledge all the people who allow us to create our individual masterpieces, the ones who endure our obsessive and endless journey towards what we may never be satisfied with. I just want to say thank you to my wife to be for getting involved...its something we shouldn't take for granted

OP
OP
ImaFlippinDolphin

ImaFlippinDolphin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I am very Happy and Excited to hear the words "tank will be here Friday!" Good luck to you, and many many continued years of Happy Reefing! :)

It took a very long time for me to come around and I couldn't be happier that we are getting underway!!! Thank you!!!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
always nice to come across a post like this,welcome back,just a matter of hours til Friday ;) happy reefing:)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back