Big Update to Apex Fusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sevens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone check your program after the update rolled out (I believe) it changed my heaters program to go off if my mp40 was off. It had been if my return pump goes off heaters off. When doing my water change as normal sucking out of my sump, I started to smell something. My Finex titanium plastic heater guard started melting. Turned heaters off then started trying to figure out what just happened. Have done my water changes the same way for over two years. I did not make any program changes. But there it was in my heater program instead of return3-1 it now said mp405-8????

Zechirian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted this yesterday but don't see it in the thread any more. Is there any reason why the new graphing ability doesn't bring in anything before 10/18/16? Hopefully that historical data is still somewhere :(

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this is true, we are doom. I thought fusion is external, it should not have access to modify the outlet program unless we purposely log in and do that ........

Everyone check your program after the update rolled out (I believe) it changed my heaters program to go off if my mp40 was off. It had been if my return pump goes off heaters off. When doing my water change as normal sucking out of my sump, I started to smell something. My Finex titanium plastic heater guard started melting. Turned heaters off then started trying to figure out what just happened. Have done my water changes the same way for over two years. I did not make any program changes. But there it was in my heater program instead of return3-1 it now said mp405-8????

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted this yesterday but don't see it in the thread any more. Is there any reason why the new graphing ability doesn't bring in anything before 10/18/16? Hopefully that historical data is still somewhere :(
You need to move the slider at the top:

upload_2016-10-26_10-32-48.png

SaltMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Radion G4-pro support at this time you have to be on the new Apex, and get the latest AOS update 5.00_AB16, then update WXM firmware, then update the RF Radio Firmware. I plan to have a how-to post soon. Those with Apex Classic will have to wait until the next firmware update which is planned for next month.
Thank you for the clarification and I look forward to the Apex Classic update to see the full potential of the Radion X15 Pro features. Hope they come soon!

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we expand the slider to see a larger time frame?
While we would like to do this, at this time due to the incredible resources required to pull back all the data points (potentially for multiple series of data), we are limiting the window to a week at a time.

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will the update come out for the radion gen 4 xr15? I have the latest update but still only control 6 colors

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will the update come out for the radion gen 4 xr15? I have the latest update but still only control 6 colors

Already out. Make sure you have the latest AOS on your new Apex. Apex Classic users will have to wait for new beta firmware later this month.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back