BIO SPIRA experiences ?

Okay I dumped in the whole bottle last night, is it too late to go get some fish flakes to dump in? Or would I need to do it all over again

You're still ok. There's probably some smokes on there from the live rock and whatever is on it.

If you have a shrimp in the fridge or a small piece of white fish, those would work as well. No need to specifically use flakes.
 
You're still ok. There's probably some smokes on there from the live rock and whatever is on it.

If you have a shrimp in the fridge or a small piece of white fish, those would work as well. No need to specifically use flakes.
Just put in a raw shrimp, thanks so much for the help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new