biocube 29 gallon

YoCamron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29 gallon biocube. i have a bunch of mini maxis and pink star polyps, some GSP, a big seabae and a good sized green long tentacle anemone. a huge maroon clownfish, a flame hawkfish, a big yellow watchman goby, and an orchid dottyback. aquatic life protein mini skimmer (snapped clip on it, can definitely modify it to work) and a hipargero 30w LED light. can sell separately or everything all together. this is an established tank ive had for about 10 years. really at the back end of my projects but would be great for someone looking to get back into the hobby or anyone looking for a quick start to a new setup. send me offers and ask for more pics.

stepho725

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29 gallon biocube. i have a bunch of mini maxis and pink star polyps, some GSP, a big seabae and a good sized green long tentacle anemone. a huge maroon clownfish, a flame hawkfish, a big yellow watchman goby, and an orchid dottyback. aquatic life protein mini skimmer (snapped clip on it, can definitely modify it to work) and a hipargero 30w LED light. can sell separately or everything all together. this is an established tank ive had for about 10 years. really at the back end of my projects but would be great for someone looking to get back into the hobby or anyone looking for a quick start to a new setup. send me offers and ask for more pics.
Where are you located?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back