Biocube 29 Skimmer

YoCamron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
222
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reef glass skimmer currently but want to use that on my new 10 gallon. Any upgrades that you guys know will fit? I know the tunze is a popular one but want to compare it to others that will fit. thanks
 
I crammed a hydor slim skim nano into a 32 with some modifications. Check out my build thread
 
I have the tunze and like it a lot. I also have a reefoctopus NS-80 in my office tank. For the price it’s hard to beat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new