Biocube 32. Blue light upgrade?

fishdaddy911

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
47
Location
maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions for a smaller actinic light bar or strip that I might be able to attach to the hood next to the stock lights? I just am hoping to get a little bit extra blue to see my corals fluoresce a bit more.
 
I also run 2 12 inch 21led actinic blue reef bars and it’s been great to round out that need blue from the biocube 32
 
I also run 2 12 inch 21led actinic blue reef bars and it’s been great to round out that need blue from the biocube 32
If I get 2 12” strips, do I need 2 power supplies and dimmers? Or can it connect on 1?
 
I also run 2 12 inch 21led actinic blue reef bars and it’s been great to round out that need blue from the biocube 32
If I get 2 12” strips, do I need 2 power supplies and dimmers? Or can it connect on 1?
Just one they connect together
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new