Biocube 32 cooling suggestions

wrasseputin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
oshkosh
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any suggestions on cooling for a biocube 32? Open to any ideas or products. I have an Inkbird controller w/stock hod and lights yet.
 
I'm using a two head fan from Amazon paired with the InkBird ITC 308

https://a.co/d/eN06EXq
Works really well for my 15ga, and they come in 1-4 heads so perhaps the 3/4 would work for you.

Two settings so you have some options
How do you mount them with the lid? Certainly an affordable option.
 
I'm using a two head fan from Amazon paired with the InkBird ITC 308

https://a.co/d/eN06EXq
Works really well for my 15ga, and they come in 1-4 heads so perhaps the 3/4 would work for you.

Two settings so you have some options
How do you mount them with the lid? Certainly an affordable option.
Depends on the lid I suppose. Mine is open top AIO so I have it mounted to the back of the tank and pointed down to the center of the sump chamber between the filter sock compartment and the return chamber

Looks like a small light mount in the back.

It has two set screws to fasten to a lip
 
I wrote up my DIY install in this post. There's another post that has a nice 3d printed bracket for those fans. They worked great to keep the tank cool enough during summer, though I did have to replace them twice because of corrosion. I've since removed the lid.

E/S
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new