biocube 32 growing question

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
438
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im not new to s/w but going to get a biocube 32 and was wondering with the leds that come with this tank, will they be ok for zoas, hammers, and other lps and soft corals?
 
Im not new to s/w but going to get a biocube 32 and was wondering with the leds that come with this tank, will they be ok for zoas, hammers, and other lps and soft corals?
I think zoas will be okay if they are towards the top of your aquascape (closer to the light). Hammers and softies should be okay. Acans/Micromussa, Blastomussa, Scoly's, Lobophyllia, and other low light LPS corals should be okay as well.
 
Im not new to s/w but going to get a biocube 32 and was wondering with the leds that come with this tank, will they be ok for zoas, hammers, and other lps and soft corals?
I have a Steve's LED upgrade with bluefish controller for sale if interested. Pm me for more info if you are interested! It grows everything I've thrown at it including acros.
 
Im not new to s/w but going to get a biocube 32 and was wondering with the leds that come with this tank, will they be ok for zoas, hammers, and other lps and soft corals?

IMG_0124.JPG

This is my office Biocube with stock lights I have added 2 Hamilton actinic moonlight strips just to give it more blue but I think most people will be happy with the stock lights for a mixed reef.
 
With the Steve's LED upgrade, you can pretty much grow anything. It's pricey, but it's amazing.
 
I have a Steve's LED upgrade with bluefish controller for sale if interested. Pm me for more info if you are interested! It grows everything I've thrown at it including acros.
Still got the Steve’s?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new