BIOCUBE 32 lighting

likemike99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to upgrade my lighting. was going to take off the hood and go with a Kessell or and AI but later decided I didnt want to worry about fish jumping or an ATO, so IM going to keep the hood. It looks like only one good option is steves LEDs. I saw one old video about it heating up the air and water. anyone use these and verify? I dont want to have to run a chiller just to add new lights.
thanks

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a octoaquatics lid for the bicube 32g if you want to buy it at a good price.

I'll go get it out of storage tomorrow and take some pics for you. This way you could get a new light like you want to.

Rene1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a octoaquatics lid for the bicube 32g if you want to buy it at a good price.

I'll go get it out of storage tomorrow and take some pics for you. This way you could get a new light like you want to.
Can I have it I need one please

ChrissyK75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to upgrade my lighting. was going to take off the hood and go with a Kessell or and AI but later decided I didnt want to worry about fish jumping or an ATO, so IM going to keep the hood. It looks like only one good option is steves LEDs. I saw one old video about it heating up the air and water. anyone use these and verify? I dont want to have to run a chiller just to add new lights.
thanks
I just installed my Steve's LEDs last night. I use a titanium heater with the InkBird Pro controller. I also have a little mini fan running. I set the lights at the recommened settings to start and the temp has stayed stable at 77.5ish. I did turn off the UV and the skimmer while I see how things go. I'll keep you posted but so far so good and the coral pop!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back