Biota Captive-Bred Potter's Angelfish

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
955
Reaction score
2,067
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of trying to crack the Potter's Angelfish our amazing team in Hawaii and the Oceanic Institute has successfully captive-bred the Potter's Angelfish. I'm incredibly thankful for the support of all of our vendors, hobbyists, and friends around the industry who have made this feat possible. This first batch is going out exclusivly to our stores but we are working on more batches to have them readily available.



Kent Glover  (6).jpg
 
Amazing work! I have bought yellow tangs, a marine betta, coral beauty and a blue tang from Biota and all have been amazing. I love the work you guys put in and the industry looks bright and sustainable thanks to that work.
 
Awesome work!
 
This is AWESOME!!!!
 
After years of trying to crack the Potter's Angelfish our amazing team in Hawaii and the Oceanic Institute has successfully captive-bred the Potter's Angelfish. I'm incredibly thankful for the support of all of our vendors, hobbyists, and friends around the industry who have made this feat possible. This first batch is going out exclusivly to our stores but we are working on more batches to have them readily available.



Kent Glover  (6).jpg
 
After years of trying to crack the Potter's Angelfish our amazing team in Hawaii and the Oceanic Institute has successfully captive-bred the Potter's Angelfish. I'm incredibly thankful for the support of all of our vendors, hobbyists, and friends around the industry who have made this feat possible. This first batch is going out exclusivly to our stores but we are working on more batches to have them readily available.



Kent Glover  (6).jpg

Fantastic news!! Place me on your list for two. I have one and want a trio. . . seriously

Potters2.png
 
Great stuff! If I didn’t have my medical device career, this would definitely be the type of work I would be interested in.

Retirement plan, to breed captive bred fish. Only 28 years to go haha
 
That's tremendous news. Well done Biota. Captive bred is the future of our hobby.
 
Great achievement.

Should I assume these would not cohabit nicely with a (Biota) Coral Beauty?
 
This is so awesome! Seems like the last few months we have seen so many species added to the Captive Bred list.. Truly amazing work! Love all the hard work and dedication you all put into it, truly thank you!
 
LOL, $999 - Supply and demand I guess. I know a lot goes into breeding these, but hopefully Biota will set a better price and sell them directly to customers, like their yellow tangs.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new